1. Try to adopt the 80/20 rule – 20% of your activity should be promoting your products and services, while the other 80% is sharing engaging and informative content.
  2. It is not enough just to post – you need to engage your readers. Read what people comment and write, engage them in conversation and start making friends. It will only be good for your business.
  3. Identify key people you want to engage with and start replying to them, comment on their posts and keep at it. Be genuinely interested in them and eventually you will bring them into your community.
  4. Remember that Rome wasn’t built in a day. Don’t get discouraged and give up if your initial attempts at engaging with key figures don’t work out. Keep at it.
  5. Make building your community part of your daily routine and get your whole team involved. Make it part of their routine too. To keep up the momentum, you need to have regular contributions. Don’t let the content dry up.
  6. Start each day with a bit of reading – use a news feeder (Feedly for example) to review your list of influential blogs, and when you find something goo, share it with your community. Remember to use the correct ‘voice’ for the social network you’re sharing on (professional for LinkedIn, short and snappy for Twitter etc.)

Any questions ? Reach us

We’d really love to hear from you so why not drop us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

Call Us



Iselin, NJ 08830


Get In Touch

Grow your Business